image
Sinchan's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lately, when hating and loving at the very same time…

Friends… Sometime hate them but also love them
They share laugh, tears, and problems with you
Even if they had disappoint you, and ruined your life,
But still, the love will never disappear.
Honestly I hate my friends, but I love them more…
Without all of you, I’m just a girl living in boring life.

I apologize for things that I’ve done…
Through these hard times, I still dislike something or someone.
I may not forgive you but I miss the old days. For others I’m glad to have friends like you.
And I’m sorry for my mistakes. ;p


-sok inggris mode : on-

Klo ad grammar salah.. yee emg gue geblek ing ny… cumin klo pake bhs indo kekny lbh jayus…
Bayangin aja gue nulis pake bhs indo kek gini
Sahabat… terkadang aku membencimu sekaligus menyayangi kalian..

HOOEEXXX.. sumpah dah.. ahah sama” jayus.. bodo amad… pede aj ngepost.. ADA YG MO KOMPLEENN?! Ahahha GEBOK! *dih apa si sin!*

Be te we… gue jd teringan sbuah lagu yg sempet gue favoritin… judulny Misread by Kings of Convenience

Nih vid ny…. Ehehhe

Kings Of Convenience - Misread lyrics


Lyrics Kings Of Convenience - Misread lyrics

“Should I take that risk or just smile? What do you know... It happened again "

Thursday, May 07, 2009